Wednesday 23 May 2007

Unique Exam

Two friends and I are sitting in the examination room, waiting for the exam to start... then it strikes me. I've got to take a dump. Immediately. One problem, though. One is not allowed to leave the room for an hour! MAJOR CRISIS! What do I do? I know! I gently squeeze it out just a little bit to ease the pressure, then I can suck it back in. Foolproof plan. Until I realize that I don't have any pants or underwear. Now, I'm not really sure if I was the only one writing the exam in the nude (imagine the looks), but now I've got yet another problem. There are dookie marks on my seat. Instinctively, I grab a brown towel (suiting colour, I guess) and wipe it off, then I escape the room completely unnoticed. I hope.

Strange feeling when I woke up that day, wasn't sure if I'd had an 'accident' in my sleep but luckily it was merely a dream.

5 comments:

Hoffe said...

Best.
Exam.
EVER!

Too bad it wasn't real though. I would have loved to see that.
but hey, if I bring the camera, you bring the.. well, nothing, since you'd be naked, right?

Richard said...

I'll bring the brown towel!

Hoffe said...

Great! Then we'll go all L-word and nibble eachothers manboobs and..
hm..
Naaah

Pedagogen said...

Is this turning into a gay hook-up site?

Because if it is, I'll probably refrain from reading this in the future.

Anonymous said...

hej richard. det är Paula från bth...pluggar nu i växjö. har du epost?